domingo, 21 de abril de 2019

Somewhere

SOMEWHERE 


This project was really fun to do! I had a look through all the stock pictures provided and went with the mushroom in the forest! And put myself there as a fairy! I took some wings off the internet and changed and played around with the colors to make it seem like I really was inside the picture. for the picture I just sat on top of a table and tried to position my hand in a way that would really make the effect of me being in the picture realist! In the edit I am holding onto the mushroom. 




4 comentarios:

  1. This is really cool and a good and different idea!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this! looks very realistic! the colors go together really well so it really looks like the actual pictures, not a photoshopped picture

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this! looks very realistic! the colors go together really well so it really looks like the actual pictures, not a photoshopped picture

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like this a lot I think the colors compliment eachother extremely well. Also looks super realistic.

    ResponderEliminar