domingo, 21 de abril de 2019

Poster

POSTER!


LET'S SAVE THE PLANET TOGETHER!

For this project I decided to do an image trace from a picture of me. I played around a lot with the colors but finally decided to use the original colors, since the shapes were more easily defined and looked better. 

I decided to go for a more relaxed vibe with this poster, instead of doing it very serious. "There is no ice cream in other planets, save this one!" Is the quote decided to put on the picture. I colored each letter with a different color form the color library and placed them on a path (learned in the calligram class). after that I decided to give them a 3D effect to make them stand out more! Afterwards O decorated around with little earths that were also image traced. I really liked to do this project, it was a lot of fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario